New Board to provide input for improved conferences and training opportunities
Raleigh, NC –HBCUgrow today announced the formation of an inaugural advisory board comprised of representatives from nine colleges and universities and the founding members of the group. The advisory board is tasked with helping improve the semi-annual conferences and expand the reach of these educational events.
“We’re very pleased to welcome our new advisory board members,” says Jeanne Frazer, president of vitalink, one of the Founding Partners of HBCUgrow. “The group brings a wide range of experience and skills to the board, along an insider perspective of the current higher education environment. Their input will certainly improve the quality of our conferences.” Board members for 2016 include:
- State Alexander, Livingstone College
- Cymone Baker, vitalink (HBCU student & intern)
- Joscelyne Brazile, UNC School of Medicine
- Anthony Brooks, Shaw University
- Andrea Ferguson, AndiSites, Inc.
- Audrey Franklin, Bennett College
- Jeanne Frazer, vitalink
- Jermiel Hargrove, Vance Granville Community College
- David W. Hoard, DHT & Associates
- Kim Cliett Long, Wiley College
- Bob Moura, Universal Printing
- Kyle Brazile, North Carolina Central University School of Law
- Michael J. Sorrell, Paul Quinn College
- Jason Warner, Johnson C. Smith University
The next HBCUgrow LEAD conference is planned for April 8, 2016 at Bennett College in Greesnboro. For more information, please visit www.hbcugrow.com/.
HBCUgrow is a consortium of people dedicated to helping HBCUs grow enrollment and alumni giving, and tackle the changing landscape of marketing challenges. HBCUgrow helps by offering a community of like-minded professionals sharing knowledge and inspiring HBCUs to grow. The group organizes conferences and events on topics such as enrollment management, alumni engagement and marketing. To learn more, visit www.hbcugrow.com or join the HBCUgrow group on LinkedIn.